Contents of Claim Letters:
A dissatisfied party may either discontinue business contact or may complain through a claim letter. The former option can never be recommended. Complaint is basically unpleasant, therefore, should be based on the following points:
1. Statement of claim, supported by facts and figures.
2. Indication of loss and inconvenience.
3. Request for explanation of the cause.
4. Emphasis on quick action.
5. Suggestion for reasonable adjustment.
6. Courteous and non-accusatory words.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019