Considerations of Writing Effective Job Letters:
1. Using appropriate stationery.
2. Neat typing with proper layout.
3. Describing qualifications, experience interest, etc.
4. Avoiding stereotyped opening.
5. Being specific, definite, courteous and graceful.
6. Giving names of references.
7. Mentioning the results of aptitude and intelligence tests previously taken.
8. Making request for interview.
9. Explaining reasons for leaving the previous job or for being unemployed, if necessary.
10. Enclosing copies of the certificates and recommendation letters.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019