The usefulness of a daily Stock Exchange Report can be viewed from various angles, e.g., investors, businessmen, government, general public, etc. for prospective investors the usefulness may be enumerated as follows:
1. It gives details of prices of shares of different companies quoted on Stock Exchange.
2. It indicates paid up value, yesterday’s rates and the loss or gain, if any, over the previous day’s closing.
3. It provides indications about the biggest gains, heaviest declines, largest turnover and day’s changes.
4. It shows the likely trend in future, at least the near ones.
5. It gives information for prospective investors about the opportunity of investment in various types of shares.
6. It provides the threats to new investors and thereby helps the prospective investor in blind rush to rush money for bigger gain.
7. It wants to move continuously.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019