The usual Contents of a Market Report as follows:
1. Date of Business.
2. Place of Business.
3. Period under review e.g., day, week, fortnight, month, etc.
4. Types and qualities of commodities dealt in.
5. Estimate of demand and supply at the time of reporting.
6. Nature of Business transacts, term of delivery and payment.
7. Volume of Business i.e., stock available and quantity sold.
8. Ruling prices for different qualities of commodities at which transactions were made.
9. Fluctuation in prices, local and outside factors influencing the rates.
10. Remarks of the reporter – forecast of business conditions i.e., prospects of business.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019