Your full Name- Sampada Kesharinath Salaskar
College Name D.T.S.S College of Commerce
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:- 480 with A grade
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization):- 2nd Rank in College
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
My name is sampada salaskar. I have 6 members in my family. I have good skill in management. I want to do MBA
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
I gotta very good experience of college life as the faculties in my college were very good and cooperative towards us.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
All my family members,teachers and friends were very helpful to me, they believed in me which helped me to do so well. In my achievement which is nothing but I stood 2nd place in my college.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
The revised syllabus is comparatively easier if a student reads and understands the concept well
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
First of all whatever practical subjects are there should be started first and then theory. And also, for theory subjects, notes should be prepared because of which studying would become lot more easier
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
I feel proud to be a part of most the competitons which took place
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes. I have join Vipin Saboo Tutorial and the reason behind it is that sir teaches very well and he is Frank too. If at all we have any doubts, without any fear we can ask him and he replies to those doubts promptly. For us, whenever we need sir , he is available round the clock.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
It is not a tip, it’s just a request that third year shouldn’t be thought by taking it as serious matter also not to take it as easy also. Everything is depended on how much we practise n understand.
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
If ever I get a chance , I would make sure that the students attempting board exams get holiday after each paper so that they feel relaxed and get some more time to study. Along with that I would also see to it that the first as well as second year students have subjects like research andhave projects.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS is good opportunity to develop skills in management.you can learn many things which are practical. Like management, Research
And it’s the only field where you get to study both practical subject as well as theory.
Unlike baf n bbi which has only core subjects