Your full Name- Mith Rajesh Jain
College Name – NK College, Malad
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:- 554/700 – 79.14% – O Grade
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization) – 1st in NK college (Finance)
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
I always wanted to be the best, and since that time BMS was the best so I choose to go with it.
After pursuing my BMS, I want to apply my managerial skills in my own startup.
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
NKBMS is like a dream to me, which I never want to end. The college fests, feeling like being the top college, my faculties, my friends and many more are my heart beats.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
My parents and my teachers have always been by my side and very supportive. They are the one’s who always motivate me to study and guide me to achieve something.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
Whatever happens is for the benefit of the students.
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Everyone would say that start studying from day one, but what was my trick is that even if you don’t start from the beginning it’s ok, but atleast start 2 months prior which is very important.
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
It is like a dream come true to me.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes, I joined Vipin Saboo tutorials. I was of the intention that it is my boards and I need to score good.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
” Get your basics clear from the starting and keep practicing the sums ”
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
The education system is well maintained by them. Just a change that I would like to bring is the results department, as they take much time more than given.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
A very good platform for all the BMS students and faculties to get updated about the latest information regarding the subjects, importance, results, and many more.
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019