Your full Name-My name is Sushmita Rajendra More.
College Name –I am from D.T.S.S College in Malad (E).
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:-My total is 511/700 & my percentage 73% with O Grade.
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization):-In my T.YBMS exam I got first rank in 5 sem which is held on November 2016.
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
I like to make a new friends and also I like to go picnic with my family. I have 4 family members including me,my mother,father and my sister.My father is a police Officer and my mother is homemaker and my sister is studying in F.Y.BMS. I was born in a upper middle class family.I choose bms because I wanted to get professional degree after my graduation. And after my graduation I have take 1 year experience in HR department and then I have to go for MBA in HR.
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
My college is very near to my home Its 10 minutes distance and my college experience is very memorable for me. In my 1st year of BMS I was 2nd in my college its my biggest achievement in my life.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
After my mom and dad Vipin sir has inspired me to do hard work in studies and he taught us how to do studies and how we can enjoy our studies. He is my role model. There is lots of things to we can learn from them.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
No. The syllabus is very easy any one can score a good marks. It is also quite close to what the corporate needs
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Enjoy your study and work hard. Wake up early in the morning and make a time table for each subject.
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
I feel like I have achieved something which I desperately wanted. It is one of the biggest achievements of my life.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes. Because I have to take a guidance for my further studies. There I meet vipin sir, he is truly inspirational and once can learn so much from him. He is by far the best teacher I have ever come across.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
Punctual ness and time management are the only ways to succeed
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
Nothing to change.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
A good mechanism to be updated on whats happening with the course and get upto date information