Your full Name-Sneha Mohan Bangera and Neha Mohan Bangera (twin sisters) fondly called as Sita Gita by our mentor Vipin sir….
Name of college- Ghanshyamdas Saraf college of arts and commerce
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade –
Marks 547 and 549 respectively
Percentage- 78.14% & 78.43% respectively
Grade –O Grade (both) ?
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization)- 3rd and 2nd rank in college respectively with finance as specialization.
- Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
We are resident of Irani colony,malad (east), Mumbai-97 and didour schooling from St.Thomas High school….our strong hold over the concepts and our special interest in Accountancy and Management subjects made us choose BMS… getting into civil services had been ourdreamsince our school days.
- Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
We had a wonderful college life in Saraf college… we had wonderful teachers specially Prajna Maam, Kamla Maam who were a constant inspiration to study well.
- Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
The major credit of our success goes to our father who made us believe that we can succeed with true dedication and the other person who made usvisualise our dream with inputs such as hardwork, self confidence, perseverance, calmness is non other than my class teacher MR.VIPIN SABOO of vipin saboo tutorial (VST).
- Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
We were never bothered about revised Syllabus, text etc… because vipin sir use to take all the responsibility in this regard.
- Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
VST made our journey of final BMS comfortable since the teacher himself was so dedicated and full of positive attitude which made us follow a focused approach and weformed our own timetable to revise every topic taught us in the class
- How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
Feeling to good… awweeessooommmeee….Without vipin sir we wouldn’t be giving this interview as toppers together.
- Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
We joined VST classes during our 5thsemester… and the result is “o” grade… before joining VST we didn’t dare to dream about grades above B… we had read about the interviews of BMS toppers last year which made us decide and dream about being the toppers in the coming year.
- Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
Work hard, but most importantly work smartly and intelligently. Have full confidence in yourself. Do not feel let down by a failure. Rather work harder and smarter…. This is the lesson we learn from our mentor Vipin sir.
- Ifyou are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
The present Syllabus of BMS with lots and lots of project work and presentation has made us overcome our stage fear and now we are able to present on any subject without any fear… so as a Mumbai Vice Chancellor we would focus more on presentations and practical projects.
- Give your feedback for BMS.co.in?
It’s good… it’s helpful for future aspirants of BMS……
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019