1) Prepare a proper resume mentioning your achievements and academic qualifications point-wise.
2) Do not write your entire life history or anything in paragraphs. Mention ONLY the important information.
3) Create different resumes for different job profiles / organizations and keep your resume up-to-date with proper contact information etc.
4) Be confident when you meet the interviewer and also when you are answering to their questions.
5) Keep calm and do not panic if you are not aware of anything asked in the interview.
6) Be clear with your basics and understand that most of the interview questions are connected or related to know more about you and your reaction or response to the situation.
7) Companies are not concerned about your marks or how many projects you have done in the course. They are more concerned about what you have understood from the entire course.
8) You should be able to communicate to them properly of what you know.
9) Know your strengths and weaknesses and be prepared to justify them when asked.
10) Don’t become emotional if you get rejected. Move on and apply for another job interview.
BY AANAND PANDEY (BMS GRADUATE 2012-13)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019