1) First impression is the last impression, Be careful when you are selecting your interview attire.
2) Take your interview seriously and be well prepared.
3) Do a proper research of the company and the industry you are trying to get into.
4) Dress in formals and talk in a professional manner.
5) Be bold and honest to face the interviewer.
6) Do not get angry or upset if asked more personal questions.
7) Rehearse before going to the interview as it will improve your confidence and help you to interact smoothly.
All the best!
By Aman Vora (BMS Graduate 2013-14)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019