1) Apply to companies which can give you more practical experience than companies which have only big names.
2) Get more hands on training and learn from the basics.
3) Get yourself a mentor and make contacts in your desired field.
4) Seek out to someone who is willing to help you specifically and their support can make all the difference.
5) Just don’t work because you need a certificate and a mention to show in your resume but work hard and do things that the full-time employees won’t have time to do.
6) Be professional and don’t be disheartened if you are undervalued or ignored.
7) Learn and respect the people in your company because its a fact that they know more than you.
8) Focus on learning and not the money which you are getting from the internship.
9) Follow the rules for conduct and prove your seniors that you are competent and hard working.
10) Learn professional etiquette and gain valuable insights on how to interact with superiors and coworkers.
By Aman Vora (BMS Graduate 2013-14)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019