1) Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
2) Have patience and get your work done – if it’s boring or interesting.
3) Listen to your seniors carefully and ask for doubts.
4) Make a note of all the important details.
5) It is better to ask than to make a mistake.
6) If you have any suggestion, feel free to inform them but don’t expect it to get implemented.
7) Prioritize your work and keep your seniors updated about your work.
8) If you have no work or all your work is done, ask for more work.
9) Do not give excuses about your college assignments or events and try to escape from work.
10) Make your internship enjoyable and experiment with your work.
BY AANAND PANDEY (BMS GRADUATE 2012-13)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019