First of all, keep in your mind that your college life is over…..No more friends will come along with you and so its better to MANAGE YOURSELF WELL.
1) Wear good attire and have a “Smart Look”.
2) In the Resume, only write important points (Short and simple)
3) Be confident, polite, energetic, patient, positive and active.
4) Knock the door while entering into the interviewer room, greet your interviewers “Good Morning” / “Good afternoon” and sit only when they tell you to sit on chair.
5) HR will surely ask you this question so before going for the interview, “make a note” on your interest, hobbies, favorite subject, family background etc.
6) Recruiters may be asking this type of question also – “What do you know about the organization?”. So search and collect information about the organization, make a note on the important points.
7) In the Question and Answers session, they will ask you about your personal life, relating to organization’s demand which is not matching your skills and knowledge and if you are selected, then how much salary would you expect? All the answers should be in positive and impressive manner.
8) Make sure that you must be aware about the company’s policies, rules, regulations, benefits etc.
9) If you are not selected in the interview, DON’T WORRY. Lot of opportunities are waiting for you.
10) If you are rejected in the interview, never forget your past interview. Be open and ask the HR manager / recruiter your negative point.
All the best to all BMS students. Have a wonderful life ahead!
BY Chirag H. Waghela, Works in Client Servicing at Kotak Securities Ltd., and as a part-time Computer Teacher for retired people.