1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
My favorite time as a CR was when I was a part of a felicitation programme organized for the TYBMS passed students. I was given the opportunity to give the vote of thanks and welcoming the students. Also when I was elected as a CR I felt very good and a sense of responsibility within myself.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership according to me is a skill to lead, unite, guide, understand a group of people so that to do a particular work properly and timely and also to see that every member is satisfied in the group. I think that when I was in a group of 5 and had to prepare a PPT I proved to show better leadership skills by equally dividing the work, coordinating it, and solving problems faced by group members.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My aim in life is to be a successful businessman. For that my first aim is to gather as much as knowledge by education and work, by gathering experience working in different fields, travelling in different parts of the world and exploring their markets. Ultimately I want to be best in what I will do.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I like the qualities in myself like I am quiet calm and can handle different situations and stress, also I can persuade people to get the work done, I think about everyone and not just myself while working in groups and also I am hardworking and see to it that whatever I do is perfect and put in my best efforts.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to give the message that leading is better than following but also need extra efforts, focus, contribution, and stress handling capacity. By leading you can see that the work is done effectively according to you but also see to other points such as followers’ contribution, their interest, benefits etc. so that you can prove to be a good leader.