1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
The most cherish able memory of mine would be being elected as the CR and then as the HOD for my college festival.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
I understand the difference between being a leader and being the boss. I prefer guiding my fellow students rather than acting bossy over them. During our annual industrial visit, I came across many situations wherein I got to use my leadership skills to the fullest to handle many situations that came up. It was then I discovered myself and my capacity to handle responsibilities.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I really like statement: There is no relation between money and success but there is a relationship between success and money. I see myself happy and contented feeding all my loved ones. I plan on doing MBA in either Marketing or HR field and immerse myself in my profession.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am really dedicated to whatever task I take up. I really enjoy working. Right from content writing for my college magazine or brainstorming sessions for my college festival, I enjoy the task I take up thoroughly.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would request all the youngsters to actually attend lectures. Their mindset is such that they bunking lectures and going to café’s and movies with their friends is cool. They prefer standing outside the college blasting loud music from their car speakers while holding a cigarette in their hands. That really makes them look like a fool. A decision they would regret 5 years down the lane.