1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
Ans. I choose BMS as it is an interesting self financed course. I would like to pursue my banking studies.
2) Tell us about your college
Ans. College experience is unforgettable. Memories include birthdays of my friends, outing, projects, presentations, exam tension etc.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
Ans. My father has influenced me the most. His hard work and motivation inspires me a lot.
4) Presentations and Projects form a very integral part of BMS. Any comments on how to ace them?
Ans. Presentations play a vital role especially for BMS students as they are the future managers, CEO’s of the company. Presentation activity should be done on the spot in the class. This will help the students to think, and boost up their confidence.
5) Tell us about your student experience at Vipin Saboo Tutorials. Would you recommend VST to other students?
Ans. My experience at VST is a memorable one. In this crucial year of my life, Vipin sir guides the students very well. He is always there to help us 24×7. And yes I would recommend all BMS to join VST.
6) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
Ans. The Indian education system should incorporate the field work activity as well as Industrial Visit which is an important tour in BMS. The students must visit different companies, take interviews, prepare reports etc.
7) Does coming from a well reputed or good college/school help you boost your confidence? What message would you like to give to the students coming from an inferior college/vernacular medium?
Ans. Yes, coming from a well reputed school and college boosts my confidence because if the roots are strong, there are blooming flowers.
8) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
Ans. The website BMS.co.in is designed for BMS students.
9) Your favorite / memorable moments at VST which you would like to share with the audience?
Ans. My first test results in which I was 2nd in the class is a memorable one.
10) VST is known to produce subject toppers and college toppers, what are your action points to reach there
Ans. I would like to see myself in the toppers list this year and make everyone proud.
(Prof. Vipin Saboo (BMS-Rank holder, PGDBM, M Com) is an author, examiner and moderator at Mumbai University and a visiting faculty with over 20 colleges in Mumbai. You can reach out to Prof. Vipin Saboo @9820779873 for any academic doubts / queries.)