1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Journey till date i.e. till BMS Sem 5 was full of Joys and sorrows. 1st day at the college when I was elected as the CR of my class. The CR post has helped me to learn about myself. I have enormous memories attached to my CR post.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
“Main jo bolu, wahi hoga!!” This is not leadership, it’s called as “Netagiri”.
True leadership is in “Hum kya kar sakte hai?” I being a leader always try to guide not to lead.
It was when we were arranging a program for our fellow mates and it was a failure due to some reasons. Then we apologized for the same and a week later, we arranged the same program making it a successful event. Here I learned that – Never give up!
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My aim is to earn respect. The career goals / future plans are not yet set.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
Creativity and productivity are 2 pillars of life. I always look for “NEW” and “OUT OF THE BOX”.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Express yourself, don’t worry about others. Let them SAY whatever they want. Be creative. Don’t copy. Do those things “JIS MEIN KICK HO” :p
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019