1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, the best memory was being selected as a CR of class I wasn’t expecting it and also everyday taking care of the class.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
In college ever year a Freshers’ Party is organized but this year in fresher’s we wanted to design banners and pamphlet for it to display on notice board but there was no one to do it so I decided to design myself and it turned it to be good and everyone loved it.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My future plan is to be a entrepreneur and also I have an goal to open an NGO for the students who are unfortunate and can’t afford schools so that they can educate and work in good organizations.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The quality I like about myself is being ‘GEEK’ the reason for it is that I am a blogger and I look for new technologies/gadgets and try to get the hands on experience of them and review them, also I am a Microsoft technical preview where the beta release of upcoming windows is released for testing and bugs (current testing the windows 10).
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Being a young leader, I would like to say that don’t just focus on books try to get practical knowledge, don’t sit and waste the holidays, try to internships if possible. Also be a good social citizen, try to teach the students who cannot afford schools so that we together contribute towards the betterment of India.