1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Being a CR is always fun but being a BMS CR is just more than fun. Taking up responsibility, managing activities, discussions on various topics etc. have become a part of our life. Going to the staff room time to time, making noise in the classroom, having fun with friends and spending each moment in the college are pleasant college memories.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
For me, Leadership means the power that has respect from others and also the power that respects others.
There was a time where I was hosting a show in my previous college and an incident happened where people started a fight in the auditorium and my other council people just got scared and weren’t able to handle the situation. I stepped in and firstly I tried to communicate with the people who were fighting and solved their issue. Then, I made my council people understand that issues come and go but you should not get scared of it, instead you should face it.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I wish to first complete my 3 years of BMS and then do MMS & after that, prove it to the world that I am the Best Corporate person that this Business world ever had.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am very helpful and caring as others say. I believe that every person in need of help should be helped even if he is a stranger.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
My message to the younger generation is that Believe in yourself. Be the best and beat the rest. Everyone follows the crowd, Do something so that the crowd follows you.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019