1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
College life is a fun-learning experience and should be enjoyed to the fullest. My favourite memory is how randomly teacher pointed at me and told I would make a really good CR when I didn’t even know what a CR was ! And of course working for our fest INSPIRA was one memorable journey and an amazing learning experience.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
According to me, leadership means to inspire others and to bring about the best in people and also to accept failure with grace, have strong decision – making skills and mingle well with others.
I always like to encourage my fellow buddies and they always feel free to talk with me or share any suggestions which need to be communicated to teachers. On one such instance, I helped solve a dispute among a group regarding differences of opinion for a presentation.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
In future I would like to pursue an MBA in finance and also a doctoral program in the same field, probably from abroad.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am a very calm, patient and friendly person. This quality aids me in my CR duties as I can deal with everyone tactfully and build strong lasting relations. 🙂
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Today’s youth is exceptionally talented and has vast opportunities. My message to them is that studies are definitely important but participate in as many activities as you can, socialize, enhance your personality…networking helps a lot! Don’t be afraid to explore, to try and to fail.
“Study hard, Party harder “