1) During your University exams, please carry 1 blue ball pen and 1 black ball pen everyday to the exam hall. Black pen is required to fill the OMR sheet.
2) You can write your papers only with Blue / Black Ball pens. NO Gel or Ink pens allowed.
3) 32 pages booklet will be given at the start. Supplements will be given (except for last 10 minutes in the exam).
4) Don’t leave pages in between.
5) If you are changing the ink of your pens, get the signature of the supervisor.
6) Carry your hall ticket, college id-card, all stationary and calculator that will be needed.
7) Be present at your exam centre 1 hour / ½ hour before the exam.