1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Yes, I agree college days are the best days. I as a CR of BMS have gone through so many memories. One is the unity of the entire class and the another thing what I miss is the presentation and the skit which we had performed in previous semester.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership is nothing but a person who takes the responsibility and guides them through proper ways. For e.g. I had to teach students for ramp walk as they had their competition in the college. When I got to know that they won the contest, it was the best feeling for me.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My aim is to do MBA from London. I have to start working on it right from now so that I reach my goals. This is my future plan and I would like to work in the marketing field.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am a sports player. I play volleyball for Mumbai at a state level. So I have a leadership quality and I keep all the people together and understand each other. As it is a game and cannot be won by 1 person, the efforts of the entire team matters the most. So being together and thinking together works a lot.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
After looking at all these years of BMS, I would like the juniors to make sure that they come up with their ideas like start reading books, newspapers and get as much as knowledge they can. Be ready with presentation and be confident enough to face the seniors. Have manners and a well behaved attitude. Participate in the events as it really helps you to take work and load and achieve something in life.