1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
I have many college life memories are many like making presentations with friends and enjoying it, going to industrial visits and many more.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
According to me leadership means team work and solving problems of others. I am in SYBMS now and I haven’t met such difficult situation up till now where I need to prove my leadership.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I want to be a master in the field of accountancy.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am very good at solving problems and helping others and I like it because I feel good in helping others.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to just say that we should always put a step forward to be a leader and help others in their difficult situations and even not being a leader we can help others and one should always participate in each and every competition which will help you to increase your own value.
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016