1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
My most unforgettable memories of college life are my local and outstation industrial visits and also my college fest days were outstanding.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
According to me, leadership is not dominance, it is purely understanding between the leader and fellow members to come together and make the best efforts to achieve the given task with excellence.
I feel my leadership qualities were best showcased during our BMS fest.
I was appointed as a group leader for the project in which my creative ideas were happily accepted by my group members and their suggestions were also encouraged and openly welcomed. My ideas and views were never forced on the team members. The work was equally divided and everyone was treated with respect. Due to our this mutual understanding and adjustment our project was a great hit.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
After BMS I plan on achieving atleast 2 years job experience while pursuing MCom. After this I hope to acquire a MBA degree from a very well known institute.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am very amicable and full of patience. I like helping people and I stand by them and their ideas. I am also responsible and determined to achieve all assigned goals.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Enjoy your life to fullest but be equally focused on your goals in life because hard work and patience is the key to success.
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016