It’s also referred to as heterogeneity or variability. The inconsistency occurs largely because of
- Different service providers perform differently on different occasions.
- Interaction between customer and provider may vary from customer to customer.
Standardization is hard to maintain. Every doctor is not the same and may not give the same diagnosis. Also a patient may not each diagnosis in a different way. Also since the quality of work done can be determined only after the service is performed the providers have to be well trained in case of performing the service process.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019