Cousins are the most important people in everyone’s life. We make many friends in our whole life but cousins are our first friends. Cousins are someone who know us very well than our school or college friends. Cousins can be called as “partners in crime” and we share a special bond with them. Cousins are going to be there for you forever because they are your family.
There are different types of cousins:
- ‘Close’ cousins with whom we can share anything we want and they are someone who completely understand us.
- ‘Selfish’ cousins always make fun of us and are someone who never understand us.
- ‘Back-stabbing’ cousins who get things done from us by talking sweetly, can never keep secrets and always spread rumors about us.
- ‘Funny’ cousins always see to it that we enjoy their company and we are comfortable with them.
Here are few tips to spend great time with your cousins and make it memorable:
- Go out to watch latest movies
- Go for shopping and buy different cool stuff
- Go for a long drive and have some good street food like Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, etc.
- Plan out vacations with cousins like go to Goa or some other places like Jaipur, Manali etc.
- Go out for clubbing, booze and have lots of fun
- Sit and do some crafty and art work which will be useful
- Sit on your terrace with a cup of coffee and have long lasting chats
- Play indoor or outdoor games with them
- Go out for a dinner or lunch
- Cook together and do some creative cooking experiments.
- Read books or discuss about the latest novel which you have recently read.
You can spend quality time with cousins during your vacations or holidays. You can learn from them or ask them to teach you a new language or subject.
Latest posts by Shritika Vardhan (see all)
- Super Awesome Ways To Impress A Boy - February 7, 2015
- Is Too Much Online Socialising Among Teens Really Good? - January 2, 2015
- How To Spend Quality Time With Cousins - January 1, 2015