2 ½ Hours Ganesha Classes Total Marks:75
N.B.: 1) Q.1. to Q.4. having internal option.
2) All Questions are compulsory
3) Write new questions on new Page, continue sub-question from same page.
Q.1. a) Define Perception? Explain its factor (08)
- b) Write a Short notes on – Family Life Cycle. (07)
Q.1. p) Explain the various role of Family members in influencing consumer behaviours. (08)
- q) Write a various stages in Adoption Process? (07)
Q.2. a) Explain the AAKER and MYERS Communication Model. (08)
- b) What are the advantages of Integrated Marketing Communication? (07)
Q.2. p) Write Five M’s of Advertising? (08)
- q) Explain the various function of Adverting Agency. (07)
Q.3. a) Define Media Planning? Explain the various stages of Media Planning. (08)
- b) Explain the role of Media research. (07)
Q.3. p) What is Effectiveness of Advertising? Explain its purpose of Testing Advertising Effectiveness.
- q) Explain the various method of Testing Advertising Effectiveness. (07)
Q.4. a) What are the advantages and Disadvantages of Yellow pages Advertising? (08)
- b) Explain the essential for Effective testing of Advertisement. (07)
- p) Write a short notes on – Positioning Strategies. (08)
- q) Define Brand Image? Explain the Strategy for Brand Image Development. (07)
Q.5. Star private Ltd. has decided to enter the mosquito repellent market. They are to introduce a product
with new technology with will not require any coils, smoke or any liquid. It will be in a form of battery to be plugged in. It will cover a wide area. Your agency has been appointed to handle the advertising campaign:
- How will you position the product? (08)
- What will be your media strategy? (07)