CRA’s [Credit Rating Agencies]-
- CRA’s are an integral part of the modern capital markets.
- CRA’s regularly analyzed the financial position of corporations and assign and revise the ratings for their securities.
- CRA’s continuously monitors the corporate and the rating is monitored till the life of the instrument. The ratings are a result of collective judgment of committee members.
- CRA’s in India are registered with the RBI
Functions of CRA’s-
- Helps investors
- easy understanding
- low cost of funds
- constant monitoring
Important CRA’s in India are-
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015