- Google has finally launched the Chromecast in India, priced at Rs. 2,999.
- The dongle-shaped device will be exclusively available via Snapdeal starting Wednesday as part of the Google’s third edition of the Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF).
- Google has also tied up with Airtel to offer up to 60GB broadband data free with every purchase of Chromecaste.The 60GB free data is also available to existing Airtel broadband subscribers.
Pros:Compact, Simple to set up and use, Affordable, Good picture quality where availableCons:Requires companion device, Fairly limited in its current formVerdict:If you don’t already have the ability to watch Netflix, YouTube or Google Play videos on your TV and want to, the Chromecast is an absolute steal for the price. Idiot-proof to set up and use, it performs well within its rather limited capabilities.
Latest posts by Kajal Shah (see all)
- A small secret for happy life that you probably din’t knew - June 14, 2015
- 9 Incredible Things You Should Do Before You Turn 30 - May 28, 2015
- Do You Know The 3 States That Top In Implementing Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan? - January 19, 2015