Hello TYBMS students,
We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective.
The Important Questions Bank content is locked
To see the locked content, Use one of the social sharing buttons below and unlock the content. We're doing this so that the complete BMS community becomes aware of this blog post. Thanks for your support.
Importance and Objectives and types of logistics and SCM
Logistics V/s SCM.
Costing Models in Logistics
Logistics imp questions
Competitive Advantage by logistics management
7rs of logistics
Cost of transportation and inventory
Multi modal transport
Differentiate between any 2 modes of transport
Warehousing benefits and Factors affecting warehouse location
Objectives and equipment of material handling
Inventory control model
Jit jit2 p and q system
Abc vs total cost approach
Need for logistics network
Inland container depot
Modern log infra
Also read: Prelim Paper for Logistics and one more prelim paper for logistics and scm
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the tybms community a lot.
How did your TYBMS SEM 5 Exams Go? Discuss Here.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Best of luck guys!
what time logistic questions will it be uploaded ?
Sir really doing a great job providing us with then QB. It helps us lot.
Looking forward for Logistics QB.
Yaaa I also want to know that when ur going to upload logistics imp question bank its very urgent…
Chapter wise important question bank of logistics and scm 2015
When you will send us important questions of logistics and scm
anyone have chapterwise imp question bank plz send here
Plz upload Imp asap
Is logistics que bank uploaded plz reply
Sir plzz upload the question bank fast plzz
Sir Plz upload its urgent plz be fast in upload
I think you will update after exam
1. What is the mission of Logistics. With help of relevant
examples explain integrated logistics.
2. How can an organisation gain competitive edge with the
help of Logistics
3. With help of examples explain the different types of
4. With help of relevant examples explain various functions
5. Elaborate the significance of Logistics for a developing
country like India
6. What are the various objectives of Logistics
7. Differentiate between SCM and Logistics
8. Trace the evolution of Supply chain
1. Explain Bull whip effect with examples. What are the
causes and consequences of the same
2. Differentiate between MRP and DRP
1. What are the various customer service elements
2. Explain the 7Rs of logistics with help of examples
3. Explain customer order cycle with help of an example
4. What are the reasons for doing demand forecasting
5. What are the different methods of demand forecasting
6. Numerical examples on moving averages and smoothing
1. Explain the different parties involved in the
2. What are the different costs associated with
3. Elaborate major features of Road and Rail transport
4. Distinguish between water and air transport
5. Explain Pipe line as a mode of transport
6. Explain Multi modal modes of transportation with help
1. Explain the need of having a warehouse
2. What are the economic and service benefits of having a
3. Explain the different types of warehouses with
4. What are the factors affecting the design of a
5. What are the factors affecting the location of a
1. Explain the important functions of packaging
2. What are the different material handling equipments
3. What are the objectives of material handling
4. Explain the key drivers of reverse logistics
1. What are the functions of inventory
2. What are the different cost associated with inventory
3. State the relevance of Q system of inventory
management and how is it different from P system
4. What is EMI and how different is it from JIT
5. Numerical on EOQ and reorder level
6. What is EOQ. State the assumptions of the same and
7. What are the different selective inventory control
1. State the relevance of IT on logistics
2. What is LIS and what are the key features of a good
1. Explain the significance of Logistics Audit
2. What are the internal and external performance
1. Explain the procurement process with help of examples
2. What is ABC how is it different from Total cost
3. Explain Mission based costing with example
1. What is the need for a logistical network analysis
2. Explain the need of Milk Run
1. What are the objectives of ICDs
2. What are the modern logistics infrastructure that could
act as a boon for organisations.
Case study:- Case study could come from situations arising
out of transportation, warehousing, inventory management
and network analysis.
Sir, you give your efforts, your time for the welfare of each and every BMSite . Unlocking YOUR EFFORTS late do nothing but we get very less time to gain maximum output from your efforts. Hoping that you soon unlock Logistic Imp QB! Thank You.
Sir plz its a request, plz post the important question of logistics nd scm… mini xerox nikalna hai :p
From past 3 days the important questions usually come at 10pm sir it’s a request of possible to post as early as possible.
Is inventory control model n inventiry control techniques r same