Sales promotions are short term incentive to encourage purchase or sale of a product or service.
- Definition of sales promotion:
According to the American Marketing Association defines sales promotion as” media & non-media marketing pressure applied for a predetermined limited period of time in order to stimulate trial & impulse purchase increase consumer demand or improve product quality.
- Sales Promotion Tools:
Sales promotion operates at the following levels:
- At the consumer level it called consumer promotion.
- At the level of dealers & distributors it is called as trade promotion.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015