Hey there 🙂
Let’s talk about most common hair problem “dandruff“.
Winters are in and dandruff is inevitable. Having dandruff can definitely attack your image & certainly make you feel embarrassed in front of your colleagues. So it’s always a smart idea to prevent dandruff during winters by these simple home remedies which will yield you result slowly but effectively.
So here we go :
Coconut Oil :
- In a cup, take some coconut oil and squeeze half the lemon juice in it.
- Apply this mixture on scalp for 20 minutes and wash your hairs later.
- Follow this remedy for 2-3 times a week.
2. Baking Soda
- Wet your hair and rub some soda on your scalp. Rinse your hairs after sometime.
- Do not shampoo your hair for while after this treatment.
3. Neem Leaves :
- Boil handful of Neem leaves in water, and strain the solution. Use this decoction thrice a week.
This video will give you an insight about what causes dandruff and what are its symptoms and some more Ayurvedic home remedies:
So beat dandruff this winter with above home remedies and smile with confidence anywhere, wherever you be 🙂
I hope this article was useful to you, and do share this remedies with your friends and family, if they are going through same. 🙂
See you all soon!