1. Be thorough about understanding of subjects taught and be able to relate it to current happenings.
2. Be clear about which field to enter and why.
3. Read the profile of the company and current statistics.
4. Be Neatly dressed, polished shoes while appearing for interview.
5. Do make different resume as per the requirements of company.
6. Read about the job profile.
7. Maintain cool and calm posture during interview.
8. Answer confidently and truly. Do not exaggerate.
9. If you don’t know about something, tell them what else you know related to that topic.
10. Always maintain a smile on your face.
By Vishal Sawant (BMS Graduate 2011-12, 2 years work experience and current PGDM student of CIMR 2014-16)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019