1) Be confident.
2) Go prepared with company history, their areas of operations.
3) Be ready with your SWOT.
4) Do not blabber random stuff and screw things up.
5) Know the position you are applying for.
6) When asked “Do you have any questions?”, you should have 1 ready.
7) When asked “How much salary do you expect?”, don’t give any specific amount. Rather say “Anything that suits to my capabilities and industry standards”.
8) Dress yourself well in strict formals with updated resume.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019