Father’s Day is nearing (well, it’s on 21st June 2015 in India) and every daughter and son would be super-excited to celebrate this day with their father i.e. the Real role model of their life. Father is that special person who always believed in us no matter what others said. He is the one who said ‘You never know what you can accomplish unless you try’. He is our first best friend and the most important part of our family.
Here we present 25 Outstanding Father’s Day 2015 Quotes, Sayings, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status:
- “Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place, especially for their children.” —Hillary Lytle
- “It’s only when you grow up and step back from him or leave him for your own career and your own home – it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love.” —Margaret Truman
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.” —Clarence Budington Kelland
- “I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter.” —Jay-Z
- “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” —Umberto Eco
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. He believed in me.” —Jim Valvano
- “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” —Antoine François Prévost
- You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together. — Erika Cosby
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. — Jewish Proverb
- When I measure myself I always use Dad as a guide. — Author Unknown
- What do I owe my father? Everything. — Henry Van Dyke
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. — John Gregory Brown
- To her the name of father was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” — Harmon Killebrew
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. — Gloria Naylor
- Of course my father was a great influence on me. He taught me how to read. — Michael Foot
- Of course there were areas of safety; nothing could get at me if I curled up on my father’s lap, holding his ear with one thumb tucked into it… All about him was safe. — Naomi Mitchison
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. — Author Unknown
- All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. — Margaret Atwood
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. — Author Unknown
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! — Lydia M. Child
- But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads.
— Albert Camus
- Dads are stone skimmers, mud wallowers, water wallopers, ceiling swoopers, shoulder gallopers, upsy-downsy, over-and-through, round-and-about whoosers. Dads are smugglers and secret sharers. — Helen Thomson
- Dads don’t need to be tall and broad-shouldered and clever. Love makes them so. — Pam Brown
- Doubly rich is the man still boyish enough to play, laugh and sing as he carries and emanates sunshine along a friendly road. — Charles R. Wiers
- His heritage to his children wasn’t words or possessions, but an unspoken treasure, the treasure of his example as a man and a father. — Will Rogers Jr.
We hope you enjoy and like these messages and status on Father’s Day 2015. Feel free to share “25 Outstanding Father’s Day 2015 Quotes, Sayings, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status” with your friends, family and relatives on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, Myspace, BBM etc.