Hello TYBMS students, Advertisement We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. This is a very unpredictable paper and Mumbai University has screwed it up at numerous occasions so do not rely on question bank at all....
FM Prelims 1 Notes:- 1. Solve all questions Solve any 2 questions from Q 1- Q4 Q 1 A. The following information is available for a company. Prepare a cash budget for Jan-March Month Sales Wages Other indirect expenses Factory over heads Nov 210000 42000 10000 5000 Dec 225000...
The BOMB of year 2013-14, FM is back again! Usually I follow the routine of introducing my subject first, but this subject cannot be introduced in a better way than this, because if you are appearing for your T.Y.BMS exams post the 2012-13 batch or even a few batches...
Financial management refers to that part of the management which is concerned with the efficient planning and controlling the financial affairs of the enterprise. Financial management plays the following role.- a) Determination of fixed assets: Fixed assets have an important contribution in increasing the earning capacity of the...
Debt is always cheaper source of finance because of following reasons. a) Tax benefit: The firm gets an income tax benefit on the interest component that is paid to the lender. Dividends to equity holders are not tax deductable. b) Limited obligation to lenders: In the event of...
– Embodies the notion that there are a few elemental building blocks or financial contracts that can be combined in a rigorous fashion to produce an almost unlimited variety of non-standard cash flow expectations. – Conceptually, the idea is that all familiar financial securities ca be thought of as...
– Closely intertwined with the ideas and markets of derivative securities and risk hedging. – The nuts and bolts of designing a hybrid or exotic financial security to fit very specific risk-shaping intentions of a firm.
– True derivatives, but formulated from combinations or mixtures of other types of derivatives. – They are tailored to the very specific risk exposures of a single firm, and can be very complicated. – Paid off on the contingency that some type of interest rate increased above a particular...
– Derivatives designed to allow hedging the risks of interest rate and foreign exchange-rate movements. – Where one party exchanges a stream of cash flow with a counter-party, who provides the other stream of cash flow to be exchanged.
– Interest Rate: forward contracts, futures contracts, options, swaps. – Stock Market: futures contracts on market indexes, options on market indexes, options on individual securities. – Mortgage: complex derivatives. – Foreign Exchange: forward / future contracts, options, swaps. – Real Asset: forward / future contracts, options contracts. – Hybrids...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019