Ramadan month is going to start from 18th June 2015. Ramadan is also known a Ramzan or Ramadhan or Month of Quran. During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world observe fast and do not eat or drink between sunrise and sunset. Those Muslims who cannot fast i.e. pregnant, travelers,...
Father’s day is celebrated on 21st June 2015, Sunday. Research shows that rejection of father’s love affects the child’s behavior, self-esteem, emotional stability and mental health. Lucky are those who get the presence and unconditional support of father which helps to boost the children’s sense of well-being and leads...
Father’s Day is nearing (well, it’s on 21st June 2015 in India) and every daughter and son would be super-excited to celebrate this day with their father i.e. the Real role model of their life. Father is that special person who always believed in us no matter what others...
– Check out a Motivational Video which shows the various quotes and sayings by great Philosophers on Motivation.
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019