Internships are preferred by freshers before entering in to corporate so that they can discover themselves on what level they are, and what are the expectations of corporate world.
Here are top 10 tips to be a super intern:
- Challenge yourself for struggles and be ready to fail but never give up.
- Be innovative and self-motivated on work.
- Learn to have a time management in every aspect.
- Always try to relate internship work with your institutional learning so that theory will meet with practical approach and it will help to have a perfect blend of effective work.
- Make a habit to have a daily working plan in order to focus on your daily, weekly, and monthly task. Make sure you bring out more detailing in planning.
- Divide your work is short term plans to reduce tension.
- Always be flexible and dedicated while working.
- While doing internship if you have any queries, never hesitate to ask and clear your doubts from senior person since it’s a learning process.
- Track your weekly performance, analyse it and make sure you are performing way better than pervious.
- Always look for suggestion, recommendation and review from your mentor to have expertise tips.
By Yatin Patil (BMS Graduate, 2012-13)