1. Short term Sales Forecast
When a forecast is made for a manufacturer’s entire marketing area or for any sub division of it then it is called as short term forecast. Because the market conditions are changing day by day, it is not practical to predict & plan for very long future period.
2. Long term Sales forecast
Long-term sales forecast is that which is used for planning production capacity & for long run financial planning. This is the future period for which the decisions are taken in the present to save the future deficiencies. Basically between both the forecasts the short term forecast is important for Sales Executive, because:
* Operating or short-term sales forecast is the prediction of how much of a company’s particular products can be sold during a future period under a given marketing programme.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019