Marketing plan analysis involves the comparison of actual performance with planned or expected performance for a specified period of time.
1. If actual performance is unsatisfactory, corrective action may be needed.
2. Plans may need revision due to uncontrollable variables.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019