What Everybody Ought to Know About GoAir
1) GoAir, based in Mumbai is an India low cost carrier which commenced its operations in 2005.
2) GoAir is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group and as of 2014, it is the 5th largest Indian airline by market share.
3) GoAir operates its services to 22 cities with over 140 daily flights and 975 weekly flights approximately.
4) GoAir’s hubs are Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.
5) GoAir has put 1.7 million seats up for sale offering fares as low as Rs. 1,469 for travel period between 1st January and 31st March 2015. The bookings have to be made between 21st December 2014 to 25th December 2014.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019