What Everybody Ought to Know About ‘PK‘ (‘Peekay‘) Two-Day Box Office Collection
1) Aamir Khan – Anushka Sharma starrer PK or Peekay hit the Indian theatres on 19th December 2014.
2) PK box office collections crossed Rs. 30 crore on first day.
3) Aamir Khan’s much awaited film PK failed to beat the first day record set by Shah Rukh Khan starrer Happy New Year’s (Rs. 44.97 crore).
4) PK’s 2-day collections amount to over Rs. 56.97 crore and the film has witnessed its growth on its second day’s afternoon and evening shows.
5) As per reports, PK may mint around Rs. 90 crore in its first weekend at the domestic box office and failed to beat “Happy New Year” opening weekend record.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019