1. Sonia Gandhi is an Italian-born Indian politician. She has served as President of the Indian National Congress party since 1998.
2. Sonia Gandhi is the widow of Rajiv Gandhi, the elder son of Indira Gandhi. Sonia Gandhi has two children, Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi.
3. Sonia Gandhi underwent a successful surgery for cervical cancer at Memorial Sloan—Kettering Cancer Center private hospital in New York in August 2011.
4. On thursday 18th december 2014 Sonia Gandhi was admitted to sri Gangaram Hospital for treatment of lower respiratory tract infection.On sunday 21st december 2014 doctors said that She is feeling better and her condition is stable but she will remain under observation and treatment in the hospital.
5. Sonia Gandhi was listed as one of the fifty best-dressed over 50s in March 2013. Sonia Gandhi follows the style quote ” Simple is Stylish”.
Latest posts by Soumya Nadar (see all)
- 5 Awesome Facts That You Ought To Know About The ‘Delhi Elections’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Interesting Facts That You Ought To Know About The Indian Playback Singer ‘Shreya Ghoshal’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Facts That You Ought to Know About ‘Praveen Togadia’ - February 7, 2015