USES OF SALES LETTERS:
1. Selling by Mail:
Mail-order houses use sales letters for performing the entire selling job. i.e. from producing inquiries to shipping merchandise. The reply cards blanks order forms and other material may be enclosed with a sales letter to make it more effective.
2. Producing Sales Inquiries:
Businesses other than mail order houses confine the use of sales letter to soliciting inquires, which may be followed by letters, telephone or personal calls.
3. Following-Up Sales Inquiries:
The inquiries, unsought or produced by sales letters or advertisements may be handled in different ways. Sales letter may be used for this purpose. Printed material may also be enclosed with it.
4. Inducing People to Buy:
Sales letters may induce the customers or prospective customers to buy goods / services by arousing their interest and desire.
5. Building-Up Goodwill:
Sales letters may also be used to thank the customers for their patronage, extend greetings, and announce new services, for building-up goodwill.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019