1. Informational conference.
2. Suggested solution conference.
3. Problem solving conference.
1. Informational Conference:
As the name implies the purpose of informational conference is to disseminate some information to the participants of the conference. As such no discussions are held during such types of conference. As the purpose is simply to give the information, a larger number of participants during the meeting are also possible.
2. Suggested Solution Conference:
In such types of conferences a pre-decided solution is presented in front of the participants so that approval or disapproval bout the solution could be obtained.
3. Problem Solving Conference:
This type of conference is called when the executive has no adequate solution to suggest regarding a problem and he seeks solution from participants.