There are following six functions of non-verbal communication.
(1) To provide information either consciously or unconsciously.
(2) To regulate the flow of conversation.
(3) To express emotion
(4) To qualify, complement, contradict or expand verbal message.
(5) To control or influence others.
(6) To facilitates specific tasks, such as teaching a person.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019