Your full Name- Manali Rohinikant Wargaonkar
College Name – Bhavans college
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:-602 – O grade
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization):- 2nd rank in college
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
I was average student in my school and got 76% in SSC.Further I decided to go for commerce stream and cleared my HSC with 80%. After completing my HSC i got to know that i am bit low in my communication skill and have a kind of stage fear to interact with the croud. So i decided to go for BMS and focus more on my weaknesses. Further i would like to join corporate entity to have practical knowledge about all that we have learned since past 3 yrs.
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
5 yrs of my college life was best due to great faculties and colleagues. Favourite memories were when we were presenting on any topic as a group altogether, canteen masti, completing assignments and many more . All facilities were very nice but few i would to like to mention were Shagun maam, Vipin sir, Rahul sir, Deepti maam and many more.
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
My mom dad and their struggle for completing their education, encouraged me to give my best in studies along with enjoying every day of college.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
Revised syllabus is more advanced than past years. It is more focused on current corporate synario. But it should have more practical knowledge then theoritical.
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Atleast revise each day that has been taught may be in college or class. And try to attempt prelims to have rough idea whether you can complete your paper on time or not. If not than try to improve speed and complete whole paper.
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
This feeling is really best. The smile on parents face is like a vitamin to boost me up.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes i had joined VST. Because I am the one who needs to be pushed to study hard and make me realize what my capabilities are which I got from my Vipin sir and that helped me tons.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
Atleast study for an hour in a day. But not all students start studying from beginning. For those who study in last few days they should atleast start studying a month prior the exams that too with intention to complete the subject then may be it takes 10 hours a day or 1 hour as per their own grasping power.
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
I would suggest to go for 75% practical knowledge and 25% theoritical. Even though theory is must but it has no value unless you are able to tackle that situation in practical life. Education should be more technology based. Ethics in students should be focused on. More idea about various fields should be given to students.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
Great help for students. Quick access to various opportunities and all details about any subject are available.