Top 10 tips to crack interviews:
- First of all clear the confusion between Bio data, Resume and CV.
- Check the company details which are coming in campus and analyse the positioning in market. Choose such company which will not restrict sector switching off for the long run prospects.
- Always carry formal attire and formal looks while going for interview.
- Analyse your strengths, weakness, opportunity and threats and make sure while giving the interview, you will not go much deeper in weakness section.
- Read the job description before entering in to job interview hall.
- Always try to answer the questions with your experience if you don’t have any, go with theoretical concepts
- Do not bluff if you don’t know the answer.
- Be confident and stand on your statements.
- Make sure you are on time everywhere.
- Have patience while selection process is going on. Once you crack interview you can have endless celebration for the day 😀
BY YATIN PATIL (BMS GRADUATE 2012-13)
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016