I am Pooja Gori, a BMS graduate from RAMNIRANJAN JHUNJHUNWALA COLLEGE.
Here are Some easy steps to solve SSF paper which are as follows:
1) Firstly go through the paper and solve that sum which you feel is easy.
2) Secondly even if you are not able to solve that sum just prepare the format because marks are allotted for preparing the format
3) Thirdly answer theory questions in points because answering in points looks good and also it will be easy for examiner to give marks.
4) Write as much points as you can write because more points are good for scoring more marks.
Some steps which you can follow if you want:
1) Firstly solve 2 to 3 sums of each chapter everyday that too during night because at night there will be no disturbance.
2) Secondly, while solving sums hear some soft music because this will help you to concentrate more for solving sums.
3) Allot 1 ½ hour for SSF everyday.
If you will follow this few simple steps regularly you will be surely able to pass your SSF paper. And please try to avoid scale because it will take half of your time and you won’t be able to complete your paper
– Pooja Gori
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019