EMINEM THE FAMOUS RAPPERS SOME UNTOLD FACTS ARE MENTIONED HERE:
- The U.S. Secret Service considered taking action when he rapped, “I’d rather see the president dead” on “We As Americans.”
- He no longer does extensive touring because it’s a trigger for his addiction.
- He cracked multiple ribs after a 10-foot fall from the stage on his first tour.
- His first big purchase was a house, but he had to sell it almost immediately because fans would jump in his pool and pull in his driveway all the time.
- He’s said that after listening to “My Name Is” and “The Real Slim Shady” a few times, they became “cheesy” to him.
- He got into a habit of constantly watching the Rockymovies, Shooter, and Boogie Nights at the height of his addiction and has seen all of them around 150 times.
- He failed ninth grade three times before dropping out.
- He once claimed to have pulled a gun on fans who showed up to his home unannounced.
- In order to record Hailie’s part for the song “’97 Bonnie & Clyde,” he lied to Kim and said they were going to Chuck E. Cheese.
- He says that he decided to pursue rapping after hearing the Beastie Boys.
BY HARSHVARDHAN SINGH
The following two tabs change content below.
A fan of art,cinema,music and whatever is beautiful. currently a student. Creativity and innovation always draws me towards it. i am the one who reads books,hears music take pictures explore places and does whatever gives peace and pleasure and shares it .
Latest posts by harsh (see all)
- Boyhood Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- John Wick’ Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- Review Interstellar: Beautiful and Breathtaking by HVS - November 7, 2014